Friday, September 7, 2012

My Packing List

I have only two weeks left in the United States! In a bit of a panic mode I finally bought myself an unlocked iphone 4s so that I will have a way of communicating with home once I get to Spain.  I have also moved the majority of my things back home to my parents house, researched a bank to open an account with, began sorting my clothing for packing purposes (which seems like a daunting task), purchased a video camera and squared away my student loan paperwork.  The list seems to keep getting longer and longer of different things I need to remember before I leave....... I hope I'm not forgetting anything!

THE list: 

**Plane Ticket**
Passport
Journal
Spanish-English Dictionary
Computer & charger
Flip Video Camera
iPhone
Important documents (Medical papers/background check) 
Euros
Camera (Canon and Sony) & chargers
1 Year supply of deodorant
Makeup (extra foundation/mascara/blush) 
Lotion
Belts (brown/black)
Travel size Shampoo/Conditioner/Body Wash
1-2 favorite movies
List of important phone numbers

Winter coat
Lightweight jacket
Running shorts/shirts
2 pair skinny jeans
1 pair dress pants
4 dresses
Assorted tank tops
Sweaters 
2 pair shorts
t-shirts
dress shirts
Patterned tights
Scarves
Underwear


Black boots
Brown boots
Running shoes
2 pair flip flops (black & brown) 
Wedges

Suitcase
Backpack
Purse

I hope I'm not forgetting anything!?!?

I think I need to take a few tips from this guy! 





1 comment: