Monday, July 29, 2013

Home, Sweet Home - Hogar, Dulce Hogar

I know it has been a while since I have filled you all in on my adventures.  This past month has been very busy.  I have been working up a storm, moving into a new apartment,  preparing for the new year in my new classroom, and spending time with lots of friends and family.  

Yo se que ha pasado mucho tiempo desde que os he contado de mis aventuras.  El mes pasado he estado muy ocupada.  Estaba trabajando mucho, mudando a mi nuevo piso, preparando para el año escolar en mi nueva aula, y pasando tiempo con muchos amigos y familiares.  

I finally found an apartment!  Through a bit of luck I found an amazing roommate.  She is another first year teacher who I'm sure will help me through all the challenges that come my way.  

Finalmente encontré un piso!  Con un poco de suerte encontré una compañera de piso fabulosa.  También es su primer año de ser profesora y estoy segura que nos ayudaremos con los retos de enseñar.  


Our newly carpeted 2 bedroom apartment is located only 3 blocks from the school I will be working at.  It also has a garage and a patio.  We feel very "adult" in this apartment.  

Nuestro nuevo piso de 2 dormitorios tiene nuevo alfombra y esta localizado 3 cuadras de mi escuela.  También tiene un garaje y patio.  Nosotras sentimos muy "mayor" en esté piso.  

I hope that I can take some before and after photos of my work-in-progress classroom and post them soon.  Until next time! 

Espero que pueda sacar unas fotos antes y después de mi aula en progreso y ponerlos aquí.  ¡Hasta la próxima! 

No comments:

Post a Comment