Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

It is days like today that make living abroad difficult.  While I was still able to enjoy a spectacular day with some amazing friends, the fact of the matter is I am missing Mother's day.  A special day to let moms know how important they are.  I'm sure my family went about the normal routine of Sunday morning church, brunch with family and late afternoon flower shopping.  While this is something I get to do almost every year, I still miss it very much.  So I just want my mom to know that today I'm thinking about you, missing you, and hoping you are thinking about me too. This morning I ran a 5K race with my school.  I may not be in as tip top shape as I am sure you are, I finished.  So hopefully we can book a few more races to actually do together this summer!  Love you, Miss you! Erin

Son dias como hoy que son difíciles a vivir fuera.  Mientras todavía estaba disfrutando un día espectacular con unos amigos increíbles, el facto es que estoy perdiendo el día de la madre.  Un día especial avisar a madres que son tantas importantes.  Estoy seguro que mi familia hicieron su rutina normal de esto festivo de misa por la mañana, almuerza con familia y van de compras para flores por la tarde.  Aunque este es algo que hago casi cada ano con mi familia, todavía lo echo de menos muchísimo.  Quiero decir que mami, hoy estoy pensando en ti, echando de menos en ti, y esperando que me piensas en mi también.  Hoy por la mañana corrí una carrera de 5K en mi colé.  Es posible que no soy en tanto forma como tu, pero lo termine.  Espero que podemos hacer unos mas carreras juntas este verano!  Te amo, Te echo de menos!  Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment